Data privacy statement
1. Name and contact details of the persons responsible for processing
This data privacy information applies to data processing by:
MedTec Healthcare Recruitment
Birgit Helfrich e.K.
D- 68519 Viernheim
Telephone: +49 621 / 43292727
Mobile: +49 170 / 4433091
Mrs Birgit Helfrich e.K, who is responsible for the company, can be contacted via the address above or via the following email: Birgit.Helfrich@medtec-hr.de.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting our website
When visiting our website www.medtec-hr.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is stored without any action on your part – until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the accessed file,
• Website from which access was made,
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the data mentioned for the following purposes:
• To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
• To ensure easy use of our website,
• To evaluate system security and stability.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 Sent. 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest is based on the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. We never use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If applicants have any questions, we offer them the opportunity to get in touch with us via a form provided on the website. A valid email address is necessary here so that we know who the enquiry has come from and so that we can reply to it. Information such as surname, first name, address and date of birth also need to be stated. Additional details are optional to enter.
Data for the purpose of establishing contact with us is processed pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data is not passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• You have expressly given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sent. 1 lit. a GDPR.
• The transfer is required for purposes of contract processing pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sent. 1 lit. b GDPR. It may, for example, be necessary to pass on your address and CV to clients when sending your application documents.
• There is a legal obligation for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sent. 1 lit. c GDPR and if
• This is permitted by law.
Information is stored in the cookie – each time relating to the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
Cookies are used to make it easier for you to use our service. When you access our website, we will send a persistent cookie to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our service for you. They also allow us to automatically recognise when you revisit our page, that you had already previously accessed it. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned in order to protect our legitimate interests.
5. Analysis tools/Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), for purposes of needs-based design and ongoing optimisation of our pages. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used. The following information is transferred to and stored on a server of Google in the USA:
• Browser type/version,
• Operating system used,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• Time of server request.
The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to yield further services related to website and internet use for purposes of market research and needs-based design of this website. Information may also be passed on to third parties, provided that this is legally required or that third parties process this data on order. Your IP address is never merged with other data by Google. The IP addresses are anonymised to avoid categorisation.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that this may result in some features of this website not being fully functional.
In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your website use, including your IP address and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on. Further details about data protection relating to Google Analytics can, for example, be found in the Google Analytics help under https://support.google.com/analytics/answer.
6. Rights of the Persons affected
You have the right:
• Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes; the category of the personal data; the categories of the recipients to whom your data was and is disclosed; the planned retention period; the existing right to rectification, deletion or limitation of processing or objection; the existing right to complain; the source of your data, if it was not collected by us; and existing automatic decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about these details;
• Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to request immediate correction or completion of your personal data which we have stored;
• Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless its processing is not required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information; to fulfil a legal obligation; for reasons of public interest; or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request restricted processing of your personal data, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you; the processing is unlawful but you still appeal against its deletion and we no longer need the data; or you, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, have filed an objection against the processing;
• Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
• Pursuant to Art. 7 Par. 3 GDPR, to revoke at any time the consent you previously gave us. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue data processing in the future which is based on this consent and;
• Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, of your workplace, or of our company headquarters.
7. Right to object
Your personal data, based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR, is processed; you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or that the objection is raised against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without the specification of a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
We also take appropriate technical and organisation security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss or destruction, or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are being continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Currentness and change to this data privacy statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid and is in line with the standards of the European GDPR – as of May 2018.
As a result of the further development of our website and services thereof, or due to changed legal or official requirements, the data privacy statement may need to be changed. You can always access and print the current data protection declaration via our website http://www.medtec-hr.de/en/contact/privacy-protection